To Report a Problem in Jubilee Country Park 

To report any of the following, contact Bromley Council’s Customer Service Centre by calling 0300 303 8658

 or e-mail
  • Dumped rubbish
  • Overflowing bins (both dog and rubbish)
  • Fallen/dangerous trees
  • Anti-social behaviour
  • Vandalism/Graffiti
  • Dog-related issues (such as dangerous dogs)
  • Maintenance issues (such as uncut grass, damaged fencing, gates, dangerous paths etc.)
To report a Fire or call an Ambulance dial 999
To report an Emergency to the Police call 999
To report a Non-Emergency issue to the Police call 101

To Contact the Friends
Complete the form below - enter a telephone number only if you would prefer us to call you rather than email.

Contact us

We use ReCaptcha on this site to help prevent spam comments from being submitted.

To use this captcha, enter the two words that are displayed. If you are having difficulty reading the words then click on the captcha refresh to get new words. Words are not case sensitive, and you do not have to enter punctuation marks or accents that may appear.

Visually impaired users can click on the audio button to hear a set of words that can be entered instead of the visual challenge.

More help can be accessed by clicking on the recaptcha help button.

Community Web Kit provided free by BT